Karel PABX with optional switchboard
The switchboard can be replaced with any analogue telephone and is optional.
- 4-line/8 extension fixed capacity
- Can be equipped with Caller ID Card (Optional)
- More than 100 programmable features including Least Cost Routing
- Flexible Numbering Plan
- Easy programming by PC or telephone.
- Remote programming
- Can be used with any DP/DTMF Telephone or Karel feature phones
- Polarity reversal and metering pulse detection
- Built-in fax router
- Built in PC/Serial printer interface.
- Internal melody generator
- External music interface.
- Standard doorphone and door-opener interface
- MS38S (4X8)
Add On Features
- Auto attendant & Voice Mail- automatically transfers the incoming calls to the extensions with the help of pre-recorded messages. Allows leaving/receiving messages for all extensions and external callers.
- Caller ID Card – Supports FSK signalling to detect and display caller ID. Allows sending and receiving SMS on standard extensions.
- NET-CM- Makes communication more efficient and economic. Processes call records & gives statistical reports on any PC in the network.
- NET-console (CTI)- Incorporates CTI functions into the PCs in your network. Allows PC users to program and monitor all system parameters, simultaneously processing calls via the PCs.
- GSM Gateway-Reduces telephone bills by routing GSM calls to the GSM Network.
- Feature Phones & Direct Station Select Modules- Special telephone sets and DSS modules help users to reach many features of the telephone system easily.
- Battery backup interface – an alternative to the standard power adaptor with battery charging capacity.
- Mini Printer – Records all outgoing calls in detail in order to control the telephone expenses.
- Doorphone- Communicate with visitors and open the door by simply pressing a code over the telephone.