Headset telephone – Alcatel Temporis 580
Temporis 580 is a headset telephone and is fitted with a 2-line display and handsfree function.
You’ll love its multiple assets:
-The handsfree feature to organize your conference calls.
-The clear display to identify who is calling and offer greater user-friendliness experience.
-The communication freedom and superb audio quality via its headset mode.
-Its incredible features and performance will never cease to be amazed.
The Alcatel Temporis 580 headset telephone offers the following features:
- 2 line dot matrix display
- 1 line of text + 1 line of icons
- Contrast adjustment 5 levels
- Call duration, date & time display
- Languages EN/FR/GE/IT/DU/PT/SP
- Call log* 50
- Caller Identification before answering and on 2nd call
- Handsfree/volume adjustment (orange backlit key)/8 levels
- Adjustable earpiece volume (4 levels)
- Direct access key to headset mode
- Headset port (RJ9)
- On-hook dialing
- Direct memories (10)
- Directory (50)
- Direct access key to operator or PBX services 1
- Message waiting lamp indicator
- Missed call icon and visual indicator
- Direct access key to operator or PBX voicemail system
- Number of ringtones (4)
- Ringtone volume (3)
- Ringer off
- Redial (5)
- Keypad lock
- Mute key
- R, #, * keys