OP50 Operator’s Switchboard Console
KAREL OP50 switchboard console provides a new alternative for the operators who manage an intensive communication traffic. With its new generation design, navigation keys that provide convenience in its usage, standing angle adjustable according to user preferences and aesthetic design.
- Standing angle adjustable according to user preferences
- 8-row, 60 mm x 93 mm illuminated display with the symbols for the extensions, external lines, services and features.
- Convenient and fast menu usage with Navigator
- 12 self-illuminated and programmable keys that allow monitoring of the busyness statuses of extensions and external lines.
- 12 dialing keys in 3×4
- Convenient and rapid use with the hands free, handset and headphone options
- 5 special function keys (Phone book, redial, flash, transfer, park) that allow easy access to the frequently used features
- 4 volume control keys (Speaker/hands free, volume up and down, mute)
- Ease of operation with the headphone input, special menu structure that allows control over call parking and withdrawal
- Phone book for 60 Contacts
- Information on the incoming call, outgoing call lists, answered or missed calls
- Displaying the names of callers recorded in the phone book
- Error messages displayed on the screen
- Compatible with the following PBXs: MS26C, MS38S, MS38C, MS48S, MS48C, MS128, MS224.